Its time to say Goodbye………
A Life Celebration for your loved one !!!
As a professional Celebrant, I am passionate about celebrating your loved ones life with a very personal, unique and meaningful Service. Life is a journey…. there is a story to be told, goodbyes to be said, time to reflect. I would like you to have the Service that truly reflects, remembers and honours the passing of your special loved one.
Contact me for an appointment – Phone 0433-912-160
My fees are $400
Maitland, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Hunter Valley
– other areas as requested
Your fee includes
- Meeting to discuss your service, in your home or mine.
- I will create a Service that is personal, touching and a true reflection honouring your loved one.
- I can write the Eulogy , or help a family member
- Extensive range of Prayers, Readings, Poems
- I can provide music, PA and ideas for your service
- Conducting the Service at a Chapel, Crematorium, Outside venues and Graveside.
- All travel costs included within the Newcastle, Maitland, Lake Macquarie and Cessnock areas
Hi Victoria, just a quick note to thank you for the beautiful job you did in preparing and presenting Dad’s (Robert Patterson) funeral yesterday. Everyone commented to me about how lovely the service was and the amazing job you did leading it. When I met you at Mum’s house I knew you were the right person for us, as you listened carefully to us and you heard not only our words but our hearts as well. From Ann, myself and our family, thank you again. Kind Regards, Brian Patterson
Feedback from the Patterson Family
Hi Victoria, I wanted to sincerely thank you for giving Mum a wonderful send-off. So many people have said what a beautiful service it was and particularly how well you spoke of Mum. They also said that you “nailed” the important stuff for us. You’ve left us with a beautiful memory of Mum and the opportunity to share good times with our friends and relatives. Kind regards, Helen Taylor
Feedback from the Taylor Family
Hi Victoria, a huge thank you for your service today. We have had nothing but wonderful comments from family and friends. It all went so well in such a nice chapel. You did a great job. Best wishes, Ann